The Aloe Vera plant is commonly known for the many benefits that the gel and juice comprise, and for decades has been a key ingredient used to treat many health conditions. Here are a few benefits:
Great for Skin Care
- Revives burned skin due to sunburn.
- A natural skin moisturizer that consists of oxygen properties that contribute to healthier skin by fortifying tissues.
- Offers glowing and smooth skin.
- Gently soothes insect-bites, allergic reactions, psoriasis and eczema heals wounds and blisters.
Effectively fights Pimple/Acne
- Acne occurs when the hair follicles and sebaceous glands become inflamed. Aloe Vera therefore provides a natural pimple and acne remedy when applied directly to your face due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Drinking Aloe Vera Juice
- Replenishes the body with natural amino acids required for digestion and even helps to soothe heartburn and constipation.
- Improves muscle and joint mobility.
- Boosts the immune system as it’s filled with essential vitamins and minerals such as; A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, calcium, folic acid, iron, sodium, zinc, potassium, magnesium, niacin and many more!
- Helps to control blood sugar levels for diabetics.
- Essential tonic for the female reproductive system; revitalizing the uterus.
Other Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Restores the health of one’s hair by treating lice and dandruff
- Strengthens gums and teeth
- Helps to smooth respiratory conditions such as sinuses and bronchitis, the common cold and flu
- Did you know that recent studies are underway to explore the medicinal value in relation to the treatment of cancer and even AIDS?