Benefits of the Indian Head Massage
- Significantly improves the supply of oxygen to the brain, as it increases blood circulation.
- Provides deep relaxation due to increased endorphins released giving you that happy and “feel good” euphoria
- Uplifts, revitalizes and calms the spirit
- Creates a greater sense of balance, balance of the Chakras
- Relaxes tense and stretched muscles, while reducing nodules, knots and stiffness in muscle tissues.
- Effective at alleviating stress
- Helps to eliminate accumulated body toxins with improved blood circulation
- Enhances waste management e.g., lymphatic drainage to improve the functions of the immune system
- Improves the health of skin and stimulates hair growth
- Helps to relieve depression, stress, mental tiredness, while improving focus and energy levels.
← Older Post
Newer Post →