These delicious grilled vegetables are an assortment of colorful veggies glazed with flavorful garlic and herb marinade, then cooked to perfection on the grill pan. this is hands down the best way to incorporate veggies in your diet and its super easy to make.
This is just one of those side dishes that goes with anything.
All these veggies in this recipe are low in calories and full of Nutrients.
- 2 cups sweet potatoes
- 2 cups zucchini
- 2 cups yellow Squash
- 2 cups red Bell Pepper
- Long strings of asparagus
Ingredients for Marination
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsps. fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp red crushed pepper
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- Mix all the above ingredients of the marination in a mason jar and shake it well.
- Place a grill pan over medium heat.
- Brush the vegetables with the marination oil
- Sprinkle the vegetables with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- Keep pouring the solution of herbs and oil from time to time.
- Working in batches, grill the vegetables until tender and lightly charred all over.
- The key to getting those great grill marks.
- Arrange the vegetables on a platter.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley and crushed red pepper.
- Squeeze lemon juice.
- Serve the hot charred grilled veggies with Cucumber dill yoghurt sauce